Dr. Wasiluk is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office655 W 8th St
Jacksonville, FL 32209Phone(904) 244-5431
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2001
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Bialystok Medical AcademyClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Novel use of a continuous intrathecal catheter for appendectomy following cesarean section.Wasiluk, I., Attali, A., Manimekalai, N., Panni, M. K.> ;Int J Obstet Anesth. 2012 Oct
- 6 citationsPostpartum analgesia with dexmedetomidine in opioid tolerance during pregnancyIzabela M. Wasiluk, Daniel Castillo, Joana K. Panni, Susanna Stewart, Moeen K. Panni> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2011 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: