Dr. Redfern is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office655 W 8th St
Ufjp Anesthesia Dept.
Jacksonville, FL 32209Phone(904) 244-4195Fax(904) 244-3425
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Anesthesiology, 1979 - 1982
- Medical College of Georgia School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2020
- FL State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsEndotracheal tube obstruction by nitrous oxide.Edwin S. Munson, Donald S. Stevens, Robert E. Redfern> ;Anesthesiology. 1980 Mar 1
- UF Health JacksonvilleJacksonville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: