Are you Dr. Dagen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(800) 233-4082
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. J Dagen, MD is a board certified urologist in Hershey, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Urology, 1977 - 1980
- Temple University HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- Inova Fairfax HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Penn State University Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1976 - 2016
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsComplications following prostate needle biopsy requiring hospital admission or emergency department visits – experience from 1000 consecutive casesG. Igor Pinkhasov, Yu Kuan Lin, Ricardo Palmerola, Paul H. Smith, Frank Mahon, Matthew Kaag, J. Edward Dagen, Lewis E. Harpster, Carl T. Reese, Jay D. Raman> ;BJUI. 2012 Aug 1
- 6 citationsSpontaneous retroperitoneal hemorrhage secondary to a renal causeJoseph R. Drago, Jeffrey P. York, J. Edward Dagen, T.J. Rohner> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1986 Jan 1
- 12 citationsUnilateral abdominal mass: an unusual presentation of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease in children.T. P. Farrell, Danielle K. Boal, Beverly P. Wood, J. E. Dagen, Ronald Rabinowitz> ;Pediatric Radiology. 1984 Jan 1
- Join now to see all