Are you Dr. Palesty?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office56 Franklin St
Waterbury, CT 06706Phone+1 203-709-6314Fax+1 203-709-6089
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. J. Palesty, MD is a general surgeon in Waterbury, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and New York. He is affiliated with Saint Mary's Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at University of Connecticut SOM.
Education & Training
- St Mary's Hospital (Waterbury)Residency, Surgery, 1996 - 2003
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2009
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Protective Effect of Cardiomyocyte-Specific Prolyl-4-Hydroxylase 2 Inhibition on Ischemic Injury in a Mouse MI Model.Seetur R Pradeep, Sue Ting Lim, Mahesh Thirunavukkarasu, Mandip Joshi, Bryan Cernuda, J Alexander Palesty, Nilanjana Maulik> ;Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2022 Aug 1
- Update on the Personal and Professional Well-Being of Surgical Residents in New England.Andrew C Esposito, Nathan A Coppersmith, Erin M White, Marianna V Papageorge, Michael DiSiena, Donald T Hess, Jennifer LaFemina, Anne C Larkin, Thomas J Miner, Dmitry ...> ;Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2022 Sep 1
- Gene therapy with Pellino-1 improves perfusion and decreases tissue loss in Flk-1 heterozygous mice but fails in MAPKAP Kinase-2 knockout murine hind limb ischemia model.Mahesh Thirunavukkarasu, Seetur R Pradeep, Gopi Ukani, Salim Abunnaja, Mark Youssef, Diego Accorsi, Santosh Swaminathan, Sue Ting Lim, Virginia Parker, Jacob Campbell,...> ;Microvascular research. 2022 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Saint Mary's HospitalWaterbury, Connecticut