Are you Dr. Shetty?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1625 Straits Tpke
Middlebury, CT 06762Phone(203) 568-2929Fax(203) 568-2921
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jayakara Shetty, MD is a general surgeon in Middlebury, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, New Jersey, and Maine. He is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital.
Education & Training
- Quinnipiac University Frank H. Netter MD School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1982
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Surgery, 1977 - 1979
- Mysore Medical CollegeClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1982 - Present
- ME State Medical License Active through 1986
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsAdherence to antiepileptic drugs in children with epilepsy in a Scottish population cohortJayakara Shetty, Stephen Greene, Oscar Mesalles-Naranjo, Martin Kirkpatrick> ;Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 2016 May 1
- 7 citationsAicardi syndrome in a 47 XXY male – A variable developmental phenotype?Jayakara Shetty, Jenny Fraser, David Goudie, Martin Kirkpatrick> ;European Journal of Paediatric Neurology. 2014 Jul 1
- Waterbury HospitalWaterbury, Connecticut