Overview of Dr. Stuebgen
Dr. J. Patrick Stuebgen is a neurologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Pretoria Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 37 years. He is one of 371 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 196 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Neurology.
OfficeNewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
539 East 70th Street Starr Pavilion, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10040
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pretoria FOMClass of 1983
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Neurology
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: