Dr. England is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15223 6140 Ln
Montrose, CO 81403Phone(303) 570-1941
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1969
- University of DenverB.A., 1961 - 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1971 - Present
- CO State License 1970 - 2023
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 256 citationsUse of GHb (HbA1c) in screening for undiagnosed diabetes in the U.S. population.Curt L. Rohlfing, Randie R. Little, Hsiao-Mei Wiedmeyer, J D England, Richard W. Madsen, Maureen I Harris, Katherine M. Flegal, Mark S. Eberhardt, David E. Goldstein> ;Diabetes Care. 2000 Feb 1
- What is hemoglobin A1c? An analysis of glycated hemoglobins by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.Peterson KP, Pavlovich JG, Goldstein D, Little R, England J, Peterson CM> ;Clin. Chem.. 1998-09-01
- Is glycohemoglobin testing useful in diabetes mellitus? Lessons from the diabetes control and complications trial.Goldstein DE, Little RR, Wiedmeyer HM, England JD, Rohlfing CL, Wilke AL> ;Clin. Chem.. 1994-08-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: