Are you Dr. McPherson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E Grant St
Macomb, IL 61455Phone+1 309-833-4101Fax+1 309-836-1525
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jack McPherson, MD is a geriatrician in Macomb, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Florida. He is affiliated with McDonough District Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at RockfordInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- IL State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Manitoba Task Force Formed to Reduce Hospital, Procedural Wait TimesDecember 30th, 2016
- Manitoba Puts up Cash to Cut Wait Times for Hip, Knee and Cataract SurgeriesNovember 22nd, 2018
- Tories Establish Wait Time Task ForceDecember 30th, 2016
- McDonough District HospitalMacomb, Illinois