Dr. Strauch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Strauch's full profile
Office834 N Seminary St
Galesburg, IL 61401Phone+1 309-342-9189
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1979
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityFellowship, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Hospice care should be initiated sooner.Carl E Strauch> ;The American journal of hospice & palliative care. 2003 Apr 16
- Galesburg Cottage HospitalGalesburg, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: