Are you Dr. Langley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office865 Lincoln Rd
Bettendorf, IA 52722Phone+1 563-355-9191Fax+1 563-355-3419
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Langley, MD is a geriatrician in Bettendorf, Iowa. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa and Illinois.
Education & Training
- Loyola Medicine MacNeal HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1976 - 2017
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Aversiveness of Denatonium Saccharide and Quinine in Grasshopper Mice Onychomys LeucogasterWilliam M. Langley, Hank W. Lipps, Phil Theis> ;Perceptual and Motor Skills. 1989 Apr 1
- Importance of tactile and olfactory cues to the inhibition of the grasshopper mouse's attack through toxicosis.William M. Langley, Arthur Weigand> ;Behavioral and Neural Biology. 1986 Nov 1
- 2 citationsEffects of toxicosis on the predatory behavior of the golden hamster (Mesocricetus auratus).William M. Langley, Ken Knapp> ;Journal of Comparative Psychology. 1984 Aug 22
- Join now to see all