Dr. Erickson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeKansas City Veteran Medical Center
4801 E Linwood Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64128
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsA Sinorhizobium meliloti osmosensory two-component system required for cyclic glucan export and symbiosis.Joel S. Griffitts, Rebecca E. Carlyon, Jacob H. Erickson, Jason L. Moulton, Melanie J. Barnett, Carol J. Toman, Sharon R. Long> ;Molecular Microbiology. 2008 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: