Dr. Abadi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Galloping Hill Rd
Kenilworth, NJ 07033Phone(908) 740-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1994 - 1998
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1991 - 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsVitamin D3 Supplementation Increases Spine Bone Mineral Density in Adolescents and Young Adults with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection Being Treated with Tenofovi...Peter L. Havens, Charles B. Stephensen, Marta D. Van Loan, Gertrud U. Schuster, Leslie R. Woodhouse, Patricia M. Flynn, Catherine M. Gordon, Cynthia G. Pan, Brandy Rut...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2018 Jan 6
- 4 citationsAntiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected adolescents: clinical and pharmacologic challenges.Joanna Dobroszycki, Philip Lee, Dina L Romo, Michael G. Rosenberg, Andrew Wiznia, Jacobo Abadi> ;Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology. 2017 Mar 14
- 12 citationsUse of Integrase Inhibitors in HIV-Infected Children and Adolescents.Walter Dehority, Jacobo Abadi, Andrew Wiznia, Rolando M. Viani> ;Drugs. 2015 Aug 5
- Join now to see all
- NYC Health + Hospitals / JacobiBronx, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: