Dr. Corona is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1025 Marsh St
Mankato, MN 56001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jacqueline Corona is an orthopedic surgeon in Rochester, MN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato and Mayo Clinic Health System in Fairmont. She received her medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and has been in practice 9 years. She specializes in hand surgery and is experienced in hand and wrist surgery.
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2010 - 2015
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2010 - 2015
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsPsychosocial effects of repetitive surgeries in children with early-onset scoliosis: are we putting them at risk?Hiroko Matsumoto, Brendan A. Williams, Jacqueline Corona, Jonathan S. Comer, Prudence Fisher, Yuval Neria, Benjamin D. Roye, David P. Roye, Michael G. Vitale> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 2014 Mar 1
- 1 citationsAcute periprosthetic fractures of the acetabulum after total hip arthroplasty.Anish G. R. Potty, Jacqueline Corona, Blaine T. Manning, Amanda Le, Khaled J. Saleh> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2014 Jan 1
- 9 citationsEvaluating the extent of clinical uncertainty among treatment options for patients with early-onset scoliosisJacqueline Corona, Daniel J. Miller, Jenny Downs, Behrooz A. Akbarnia, Randal R. Betz, Laurel C. Blakemore, Robert M. Campbell, John M. Flynn, Charles E. Johnston, Ric...> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2013 May 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: