Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2141 N Harbor Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92835Phone(714) 626-8650Fax(714) 626-8655
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsChemokines and cocaine: CXCR4 receptor antagonist AMD3100 attenuates cocaine place preference and locomotor stimulation in ratsJae K. Kim, Krista L. Connelly, Ellen M. Unterwald, Scott M. Rawls> ;Brain Behavior and Immunity. 2017 May 1
- 326 citationsSolid-state NMR structure of a pathogenic fibril of full-length human alpha-synuclein.Marcus D. Tuttle, Gemma Comellas, Andrew J. Nieuwkoop, Dustin J. Covell, Deborah A. Berthold, Kathryn D. Kloepper, Joseph M. Courtney, Jae K Kim, Alexander M. Barclay,...> ;Nature Structural & Molecular Biology. 2016 May 1
- 21 citationsClavulanic acid enhances glutamate transporter subtype I (GLT-1) expression and decreases reinforcing efficacy of cocaine in miceJae K. Kim, Joel S. John, Dianne Langford, Ellen A. Walker, Sara Jane Ward, Scott M. Rawls> ;Amino Acids. 2016 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- St. Jude Medical CenterFullerton, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: