Dr. Lim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1850 Town Center Parkway
Reston, VA 20190Phone+1 703-876-4270Fax+1 703-876-4276
- Is this information wrong?
- Jae Y. Lim, M.D. currently serves as one of the principal surgeons at Atlantic Brain & Spine. In addition to serving as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurosurgery at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine. A graduate of both Yale and Stanford, Dr. Jae Y. Lim is a board-certified neurosurgeon who specializes in minimally invasive techniques that significantly reduce surgical impact and recovery times.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1994 - 2001
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 2001 - 2008
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- DC State Medical License Current
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsComparison of prognostic genomic predictors in colorectal cancer.Yun Yong Park, Sung Sook Lee, Jae Yun Lim, Sang Cheol Kim, Sang Bae Kim, Bo Hwa Sohn, In Sun Chu, Sang Cheul Oh, Eun Sung Park, Woojin Jeong, Sung Soo Kim, Scott Kopet...> ;PLOS ONE. 2013 Apr 23
- 61 citationsPrognostic gene expression signature associated with two molecularly distinct subtypes of colorectal cancerSang Cheul Oh, Yun Yong Park, Eun Sung Park, Jae Yun Lim, Soo Mi Kim, Sang Bae Kim, Jong Seung Kim, Sang Cheol Kim, In Sun Chu, J. Joshua Smith, R. Daniel Beauchamp, T...> ;Gut. 2012 Sep 1
- 85 citationsSixty-five gene-based risk score classifier predicts overall survival in hepatocellular carcinomaSoo Mi Kim, Sun Hee Leem, In Sun Chu, Yun Yong Park, Sang Cheol Kim, Sang Bae Kim, Eun Sung Park, Jae Yun Lim, Jeonghoon Heo, Yoon Jun Kim, Dae Ghon Kim, Ahmed Omar Ka...> ;Hepatology. 2012 May 1
- Join now to see all
- What Should You Do If You Think Someone Has Broken Their Neck?9/27/2018
- 334 Spine Surgeons to Know — 2016 FeaturedJune 3rd, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: