Dr. Mohebali is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMassachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-2800Fax(617) 724-3499
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2010 - 2017
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Prognostication of Asymptomatic Penetrating Aortic Ulcers: A Modern Approach.Charles DeCarlo, Christopher A. Latz, Laura T. Boitano, Young Hwan Kim, Adam Tanious, Samuel I. Schwartz, Rushad Patell, Jahan Mohebali, Anahita Dua> ;Circulation. 2021 Jul 12
- Comparison of treatment options for aortic necks outside standard endovascular aneurysm repair instructions for use.Thomas F. O'Donnell, Imani McElroy, Laura T. Boitano, Jahan Mohebali, Glenn M. LaMuraglia, Christopher J. Kwolek, Mark F. Conrad> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2021 May 18
- Addition of common carotid intervention increases the risk of stroke and death after carotid artery stenting for asymptomatic patients.Charles DeCarlo, Adam Tanious, Laura T. Boitano, Jahan Mohebali, David H. Stone, W. Darrin Clouse, Mark F. Conrad> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2021 May 18
- Join now to see all
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: