Are you Dr. Cantelmo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Parkman Street
Wang Acc 440
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-4464Fax(617) 643-4752
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nancy Cantelmo, MD is a vascular surgeon in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and New Jersey. She is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and Winchester Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of MassachusettsResidency, General Surgery, 1977 - 1980
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1975 - 1977
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1979 - 2015
- NJ State Medical License 1977 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsFactors Influencing the Incidence of Endovenous Heat-Induced Thrombosis (EHIT):Soo J. Rhee, Nancy L. Cantelmo, Mark F. Conrad, Julianne Stoughton> ;Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. 2013 Feb 20
- 64 citationsIncision and abdominal wall hernias in patients with aneurysm or occlusive aortic disease.Joseph D. Raffetto, Yeukki Cheung, Jay B. Fisher, Nancy L Cantelmo, Michael T. Watkins, Wayne W. LaMorte, James O. Menzoian> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2003 Jun 1
- 18 citationsCerebrovascular monitoring during carotid endarterectomy.Viken L. Babikian, Nancy L. Cantelmo> ;Stroke. 2000 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- FRESH Talk, Breakfast in Nahant About AIDSJanuary 3rd, 2019
- Education Session Emphasizes Vascular HealthNovember 12th, 2010