Dr. Baylock is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19550 Governors Hwy
Flossmoor, IL 60422Phone+1 708-915-3100Fax+1 708-957-8602
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Nephrology, 2013 - 2015
- University of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsSex differences in proximal and distal nephron function contribute to the mechanism of idiopathic hypercalcuria in calcium stone formersBenjamin Ko, Kristin J. Bergsland, Daniel L. Gillen, Andrew P. Evan, Daniel Clark, Jaime Baylock, Fredric L. Coe, Elaine M. Worcester> ;American Journal of Physiology-regulatory Integrative and Comparative Physiology. 2015 Jul 1
- Knowles: Southland Resident Fighting to Reduce Kidney Disease Among BlacksMay 6th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: