Dr. Cuartas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7305 N Military Trl
Riviera Beach, FL 33410Phone(561) 422-8262
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Radiology, 1978 - 1979
- PinnacleHealth System - PolyclinicResidency, Radiology, 1975 - 1978
- UPMC ShadysideInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Pontifical Xavierian UniversityClass of 1967
Publications & Presentations
- Survival and disinfection of parainfluenza viruses on environmental surfaces.Brady, M. T., Evans, J., Cuartas, J.> ;Am J Infect Control. 1990 Feb
- Lack of association of Haemophilus influenzae b and cytomegalovirus infections.Brady, M. T., Cuartas, J. F.> ;Pediatr Infect Dis J. 1989 Jun
- HIV infection of multiply-transfused pediatric oncology patients in a low-prevalence area.Brady, M. T., Cuartas, J. F.> ;Am J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 1992 Aug
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: