Are you Dr. Henriquez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 78 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office289 W Huntington Dr
Arcadia, CA 91007Phone+1 626-254-0074Fax+1 626-254-0079
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jaime Henriquez, MD is a cardiologist in Arcadia, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and New York. He is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California and Huntington Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2002 - 2005
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsUtility of positron emission tomography in predicting cardiac events and survival in patients with coronary artery disease and severe left ventricular dysfunctionRajesh Rohatgi, Shilpi Epstein, Jaime Henriquez, Ala'eldin A. Ababneh, Kathleen T. Hickey, David J. Pinsky, Olakunle O. Akinboboye, Steven R. Bergmann> ;The American Journal of Cardiology. 2001 May 1