Dr. Herman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1724 Pilgrim Way
Monrovia, CA 91016Fax+1 626-566-2756
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. L. Scott Herman is a cardiologist in Monrovia, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including San Gabriel Valley Medical Center, Huntington Memorial Hospital, and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. He received his medical degree from New York Medical College and has been in practice 43 years. He is experienced in interventional cardiology and cardiac catheterization.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore)Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1977 - 1979
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1979 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- San Gabriel Valley Medical CenterSan Gabriel, California
- Huntington HospitalPasadena, California
- Methodist Hospital of Southern CaliforniaArcadia, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: