Dr. Adamo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office945 Bethesda Dr
Zanesville, OH 43701Phone+1 740-586-6888
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1984
- University of ChicagoAB, Biology, 1976 - 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsCommunications to the EditorAmyloidosis and Pleural DiseaseSantiago Romero Candeira, Concepción Martín Serrano, Luis Hernández Blasco> ;Chest. 1991 Jul 1
- Amyloidosis and pleural disease.Kavuru, M. S., Adamo, J. P., Ahmad, M., Mehta, A. C., Gephardt, G. N.> ;Chest. 1990 Jul
- 28 citationsEndobronchial Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare Infection in a Patient with AIDS*Mark E. Mehle, James P. Adamo, Atul C. Mehta, Herbert P. Wiedemann, Thomas F. Keys, David L. Longworth> ;Chest. 1989 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: