Dr. Mahayri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1335 Clark Street
Cambridge, OH 43725Phone+1 740-432-2144Fax+1 740-439-8994
- Is this information wrong?
- Experienced Physician with a demonstrated history of working in the medical practice industry. Skilled in Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine, Medical Education, Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Clinical Research. Strong healthcare services professional with a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) focused in Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine. Residency Program at Michigan State University, and Fellowship Program at University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineFellowship, Sleep Medicine, 1996
- Michigan St Univ-East Lansing1993
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- NE State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Critical Care Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Pulmonary Disease
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Sleep Medicine
- Arabic, Romanian
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: