Dr. Swoger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCleveland Clinic Union Hospital
659 Boulevard St
Dover, OH 44622Phone+1 330-308-3596Fax+1 330-308-3598
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Swoger is a pulmonologist in Dover, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital and Cleveland Clinic. He received his medical degree from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in critical care medicine and is experienced in sleep medicine, critical care medicine, and general pulmonology.
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- UPMC Medical Education/Presbyterian Shadyside HospitalFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 1993 - 2024
- PA State License 1992 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine (CAQ)
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Diseases
- Cleveland Clinic Union HospitalDover, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: