Are you Dr. Austin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 N Fant St
Anderson, SC 29621Phone(864) 225-4601Fax(864) 225-6998
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Austin, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Anderson, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with AnMed Health Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1988 - 1992
- UPMC ShadysideInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- WV State Medical License 1992 - 2002
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1992
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 1990
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsContrasting Décollement and Prism Properties over the Sumatra 2004–2005 Earthquake Rupture BoundaryS. M. Dean, Lisa C. McNeill, Timothy J. Henstock, Jonathan M. Bull, Sean P.S. Gulick, James A. Austin, Nathan L. Bangs, Yusuf S. Djajadihardja, Haryadi Permana> ;Science. 2010 Jul 9
- AnMed Health Medical CenterAnderson, South Carolina