Dr. Boggan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4860 Y St
Suite 3740 Acc
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone(916) 734-3658Fax(916) 452-2580
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1977 - 1982
- University of ChicagoInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1977 - 1978
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2006-2014
- America's Top Doctors for Cancer Castle Connolly, 2005-2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Join now to see all
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study of NNZ-2566 in Patients With Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Conducted Under an Exception From Informed Consent (EFIC) Start of enrollment: 2012 Apr 01Bullock, R.R.,Chang, C.W.,Ecklund, J.M.,Milam, D.,O'Neill, B.J.,Okonkwo, D.,Pascual, J.,Scott, M.,Shahlaie, K.,Siddiqi, J.,Velillia, M.A.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study of NNZ-2566 in Patients With Traumatic Brain Injury Start of enrollment: 2010 Apr 01Bullock, R.M.,Bullock, R.R.,Chang, C.W.,Ecklund, J.M.,Latorre, J.G.,Milam, D.,O'Neil, B.J.,Okonkwo, D.O.,Pascual, J.,Scott, M.,Shahlaie, K.,Siddiqi, J.,Velilla, M.A.
Publications & Presentations
- UC Care Check-A Postoperative Neurosurgery Operating Room Checklist: An Interrupted Time Series Study.Catherine Y. Lau, Gregory B. Seymann, Sarah Imershein, Alpesh Amin, Nasim Afsarmanesh, Jeffrey Uppington, Anna S. Aledia, Sarah Pretanvil, Bridget Wilson, Josefina Won...> ;Journal for Healthcare Quality. 2020 Jul 1
- 3 citationsA genome-wide association study implicates the BMP7 locus as a risk factor for nonsyndromic metopic craniosynostosis.Cristina M. Justice, Araceli Cuellar, Krithi Bala, Jeremy A. Sabourin, Michael L. Cunningham, Karen Crawford, Julie M. Phipps, Yan Zhou, Deirdre Cilliers, Jo C. Byren,...> ;Human Genetics. 2020 Apr 7
- 5 citationsReal-time augmented reality for delineation of surgical margins during neurosurgery using autofluorescence lifetime contrastAlba Alfonso-Garcia, Julien Bec, Shamira Sridharan Weaver, Brad A. Hartl, Jakob Unger, Matthew Bobinski, Mirna Lechpammer, Fady Girgis, James E. Boggan, Laura Marcu> ;Journal of Biophotonics. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Original Article the Impact of Unmet Communication and Education Needs on Neurosurgical Patient and Caregiver Experiences of Care: A Qualitative Exploratory AnalysisGregory Seymann, Jeffrey Uppington, Bridget Wilson, Mitchel Berger, James Boggan, Bob Carter, Catherine Y Lau, Jennifer Varma, Alpesh Amin, Nasim Afsarmanesh, ScienceDirect
- Overcoming the Odds Despite Challenges of Spina BifidaJuly 1st, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: