Are you Dr. Bracikowski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Nashville, TN 37232Phone(615) 322-3000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Bracikowski, MD is a geriatrician in Nashville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee.
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- University at BuffaloClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 65 citationsProspective Analysis of Sinus Symptoms and Correlation with Paranasal Computed Tomography ScanThomas J. Kenny, James A. Duncavage, James Bracikowski, Altan Yildirim, John J. Murray, S. Bobo Tanner> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2001 Jul 1
- 2 citationsPenile angioedema possibly related to lisinopril.Elonia B. Henson, David T. Bess, Lovely Abraham, James P. Bracikowski> ;American Journal of Health-system Pharmacy. 1999 Sep 1
- Warfarin: Less May Be BetterWes Carnahan, James Bracikowski> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1997 Aug 15
- Join now to see all