Are you Dr. Chow?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office372 5th Ave
New York, NY 10018
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Chow, MD is a family physician in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Michigan, and Georgia. He is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mercy Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- Correct entry-portal placement.Chow, J. C.> ;Arthroscopy. 2013 Sep
- Our 25th anniversary-a milestone.Chow JCY> ;Arthroscopy. 2006-08-01
- Arthroscopic chondral osseous autograft transplantation (COR procedure) for femoral defects.Barber FA, Chow JCY> ;Arthroscopy. 2006-01-01
- Join now to see all
- Which States Are Adding Spine, Orthopedic Robots so Far in 2021? A State-by-State BreakdownJune 23rd, 2021
- Lenox Hill HospitalNew York, New York