Dr. Coombs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1415 Park View Dr
Twin Falls, ID 83301Phone+1 208-734-8934
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Coombs is an ophthalmologist in Twin Falls, ID and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Luke's Elmore and Minidoka Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Utah School of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. He specializes in cataract related and retinal disease and is experienced in cataract surgery and cataract and anterior segment.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Ophthalmology, 2003 - 2006
- University of Utah HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Postoperative inflammation in a patient with multiple sclerosis.James M Coombs, F. Jane Durcan> ;Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 2001 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: