Dr. Klingler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1415 Parkview Dr.
Twin Falls, ID 83301Phone(208) 734-8934Fax(208) 734-8974
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Ophthalmology, 2010 - 2013
- Sacred Heart Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- University of Nevada School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsDacryocystorhinostomy for Acquired Nasolacrimal Duct Stenosis in the Elderly (≥80 Years of Age)Andrea A. Tooley, Kyle N. Klingler, George B. Bartley, James A. Garrity, John J. Woog, David O. Hodge, Elizabeth A. Bradley> ;Ophthalmology. 2017 Feb 1
- 9 citationsCorneal Endothelial Cell Changes 5 Years After Laser in Situ Keratomileusis: Femtosecond Laser Versus Mechanical MicrokeratomeKyle N Klingler, William M Bourne, Sanjay V Patel> ;Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery. 2012 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: