Dr. Cornell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 N Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18104Phone(610) 821-2828Fax(610) 821-2828
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Temple University HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1979 - 1980
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsLate presentation of acetaminophen hepatotoxicity.Martin Black, James F. Cornell, Lionel Rabin, Neal Shachter> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1982 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: