Dr. Bross is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 N Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18104Phone(610) 821-2828Fax(610) 821-7915
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1995 - 1997
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1993 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsEarly initiation of enteral feeding after percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube placement.Srinivasan Dubagunta, Christopher D. Still, Arvind Kumar, Zahoor A. Makhdoom, Nicholas A. Inverso, Ronald J. Bross, Michael Komar, Lisa Mulhisen, Joanne Z. Rogers, Sus...> ;Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2002 Apr 1
- 26 citationsEosinophilic gastroenteritis presenting as an obstructing cecal mass--a case report and review of the literature.Ehyal Shweiki, West Jc, James W. Klena, Kelley Se, Colley At, Bross Rj, Tyler Wb> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 1999 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: