Are you Dr. Crews?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office204 E Washington St
Lexington, VA 24450Phone(540) 463-5055Fax(540) 463-1079
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Crews, MD is a board certified internist in Lexington, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and California. He is affiliated with Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital and Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1979 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Inpatient - Core EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012