Dr. Kator is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Health Circle
Lexington, VA 24450Phone(719) 327-5660
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of ColoradoClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- CA State Medical License 2005 - Present
- CO State Medical License 1994 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Publications & Presentations
- Neurally mediated hypotension in fatigued Gulf War veterans: a preliminary report.Davis, S. D., Kator, S. F., Wonnett, J. A., Pappas, B. L., Sall, J. L.> ;Am J Med Sci. 2000 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: