Are you Dr. DeMarco?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office615 Wesley Dr
Charleston, SC 29407Phone(843) 763-2857Fax(843) 606-8053
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James DeMarco, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Charleston, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, California, and Nevada. He is affiliated with Roper Hospital, Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, and East Cooper Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1996 - 2000
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - Present
- NV State Medical License 2000 - 2003
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsEfficacy of Augmenting a Subacromial Continuous-Infusion Pump With a Preoperative Interscalene Block in Outpatient Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery: A Prospective, Random...James R. DeMarco, Roger Componovo, William R. Barfield, Laura L. Liles, Paul J. Nietert> ;Arthroscopy. 2011 May 1