Overview of Dr. Dowdell
Dr. James Dowdell is an orthopedic surgeon in Paramus, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hospital for Special Surgery and New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He received his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and has been in practice 2 years. He is one of 327 doctors at Hospital for Special Surgery and one of 357 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He has more than 20 publications and over 450 citings.
Office140 East Ridgewood Avenue
Paramus, NJ 07652
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical CenterFellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery Of The Spine, 2019 - 2020
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Location of the Femoral Nerve in the Lateral Decubitus Versus Prone PositionRam K. Alluri, Nicholas J. Clark, Evan D. Sheha, Karim Shafi, Matthew Geiselmann, Han Jo Kim, Sheeraz A. Qureshi, James Dowdell> ;Global Spine Journal. 2021 Oct 7
- Corrigendum to 'Restoration of lumbar lordosis after minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion: a systematic review' [The Spine Journal 19/5 (2019) 951...Brandon B. Carlson, Philip Saville, James Dowdell, Rie Goto, Avani S. Vaishnav, Catherine Himo Gang, Steven J. McAnany, Todd J. Albert, Sheeraz A. Qureshi> ;The Spine Journal. 2021 Aug 9
- Facet Violation With Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Placement: Impact of 3D Navigation and Facet Orientation:Ting Cong, Ahilan Sivaganesan, Christopher M. Mikhail, Avani S. Vaishnav, James Dowdell, Joseph Barbera, Hiroshi Kumagai, Jonathan Markowitz, Evan D. Sheha, Sheeraz A....> ;HSS Journal. 2021 Jul 3
- Join now to see all
- AI, Machine Learning Will Lead to More 'Predictable, Efficient and Safer' Surgeries: 10 Spine Leaders Weigh InNovember 24th, 2022
- Robotics Reduces Radiation Better Than Navigation?September 23rd, 2022
- Staffing, Technology, Growth and More: 4 Surgeons' Goals for 2023November 12th, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: