Are you Dr. Eichman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1521 Gull Rd
Kalamazoo, MI 49048Phone(269) 226-7000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Eichman, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Washington, and Texas. He is affiliated with Ascension Borgess Hospital, Bronson Methodist Hospital, and Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1992 - 1995
- Baylor University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 1994 - 1995
- TX State Medical License 1992 - Present
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology