Are you Dr. Rensch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Peeler St
Kalamazoo, MI 49008Phone(269) 345-8618Fax(269) 345-1508
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Rensch, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, Ascension Borgess Hospital, and Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1990
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1987
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 1990
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 1987
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Michigan Is Facing an Anesthesiologists Shortage, Due to Minimal ReimbursementApril 30th, 2021