Dr. Gallai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHSHS St Elizabeth Hospital
1 st Elizabeth Blvd.
O Fallon, IL 62269Phone+1 618-234-2120
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1977
- Loyola University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and ScienceClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- IA State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- WI State Medical License 2005 - 2017
- ND State Medical License Active through 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsTuberculosis, tuberculin reactivity, and delayed cutaneous hypersensitivity in nursing home residents.Morton C. Creditor, Ellen C. Smith, James B. Gallai, Margaret M. Baumann, Kenrad E. Nelson> ;Journal of Gerontology. 1988 Jul 1
- CGH Medical CenterSterling, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: