Dr. Asghar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1404 cross street
Shiloh, IL 62269Phone+1 618-233-2220
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2015 - 2016
- Southern Illinois UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2013 - 2015
- St Luke's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 90 citationsHospital-wide impact of a standardized order set for the management of bacteremic severe sepsis.Steven W. Thiel, Muhammad F. Asghar, Scott T. Micek, Richard M. Reichley, Joshua A. Doherty, Marin H. Kollef> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2009 Mar 1
- Memorial HospitalBelleville, Illinois
- Memorial Hospital EastO Fallon, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: