Are you Dr. Halls?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1520 San Pablo St
Lower Level , Ste 1600
Los Angeles, CA 90033Phone+1 323-442-7450
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Halls, MD is a radiologist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC.
Education & Training
- University of London FOMClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsAn improved method of assessing esophageal emptying using the timed barium study following surgical myotomy for achalasia.Arzu Oezcelik, Jeffrey A. Hagen, James M. Halls, Jessica M. Leers, Emmanuele Abate, Shahin Ayazi, Joerg Zehetner, Steven R. DeMeester, Farzaneh Banki, John C. Lipham, ...> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2009 Jan 1
- 6 citationsAltered muscle metabolism shown by magnetic resonance spectroscopy in sickle cell disease with leg ulcersSharon L. Norris, Joel R. Gober, L. Julian Haywood, James M. Halls, William D. Boswell, Patrick M. Colletti, Michael R. Terk> ;Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1993 Jan 1
- 40 citationsBudd-Chiari syndrome: detection with color Doppler sonography.Philip W. Ralls, M B Johnson, D R Radin, William D. Boswell, K P Lee, James M. Halls> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 1992 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Keck Hospital of USCLos Angeles, California