Are you Dr. Ahmadi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1520 San Pablo St
Lower Level, Suite 1600
Los Angeles, CA 90033Phone+1 323-442-7450Fax+1 323-442-7455
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jamshid Ahmadi, MD is a board certified radiologist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (West)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1973 - 1976
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore (New Rochelle)Internship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Tehran University of Medical SciencesClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsA randomized clinical trial on the effects of bupropion and buprenorphine on the reduction of methamphetamine cravingJamshid Ahmadi, Ali Sahraian, Mehdi Biuseh> ;Trials. 2019 Jul 30
- 7 citationsSingle high-dose buprenorphine for opioid craving during withdrawal.Jamshid Ahmadi, Mina Sefidfard Jahromi, Dara G. Ghahremani, Edythe D. London> ;Trials. 2018 Dec 10
- 20 citationsThe effectiveness of different singly administered high doses of buprenorphine in reducing suicidal ideation in acutely depressed people with co-morbid opiate dependen...Jamshid Ahmadi, Mina Sefidfard Jahromi, Zahra Ehsaei> ;Trials. 2018 Aug 29
- Join now to see all