Are you Dr. Heger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11108 Parkview Circle Dr
Fort Wayne, IN 46845Phone(260) 266-5700Fax(260) 266-5920
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Heger, MD is a cardiologist in Fort Wayne, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Ohio. He is affiliated with Parkview Regional Medical Center, Dupont Hospital, and Lutheran Hospital of Indiana.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1976 - 1978
- St. Vincents Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1976
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1988 - 1990
- IN State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 1998
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 55 citationsFive-year follow-up of 589 patients treated with amiodarone.Bradley A. Weinberg, William M. Miles, Lawrence S. Klein, J.Edwin Bolander, Raymond E. Dusman, Marshall S. Stanton, James J. Heger, Carl Langefeld, Douglas P. Zipes> ;American Heart Journal. 1993 Jan 1
- 3 citationsElectrophysiologic and anatomic characteristics of ventricular tachycardia induced at the right ventricular outflow tract but not at the apexLawrence S. Klein, William F. Armstrong, William M. Miles, James J. Heger, Douglas P. Zipes, Eric N. Prystowsky> ;American Heart Journal. 1991 Aug 1
- 114 citationsClinical features of amiodarone-induced pulmonary toxicity.Raymond E. Dusman, Marshall S. Stanton, William M. Miles, Lawrence S. Klein, Douglas P. Zipes, Naomi S. Fineberg, James J. Heger> ;Circulation. 1990 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Lutheran Hospital of IndianaFort Wayne, Indiana
- Parkview HospitalFort Wayne, Indiana
- Dupont HospitalFort Wayne, Indiana
- Cameron Memorial Community HospitalAngola, Indiana
- Parkview Regional Medical CenterFort Wayne, Indiana
- Parkview LaGrange HospitalLagrange, Indiana
- Parkview Noble HospitalKendallville, Indiana
- Parkview Huntington HospitalHuntington, Indiana
- Parkview Wabash HospitalWabash, Indiana