Dr. Hotz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office204 westover blvd
Albany, GA 31707Phone+1 229-888-6559
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Hotz is an internist in Albany, GA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital and Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, North Campus. He received his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine and has been in practice 42 years. He specializes general internal medicine with emphasis in preventive medicine and healthcare research and healthcare policy.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1977 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: