Dr. Isernia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office945 82nd Pkwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572Phone+1 843-497-5989
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lehigh Valley Health Network/University of South Florida College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: