Dr. Betz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office809 82nd Pkwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572Phone+1 843-692-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health System (Danville)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2016 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Acute Isolated Thrombocytopenia Secondary to Meloxicam Use: A Case Report.Nardine Abdelsayed, Michael Frost, William R Betz> ;Cureus. 2022 Jan 1
- 2 citationsModeling of adsorption of gases on graphite surfaces accounting for the solid-fluid nonadditivity correction.E. A. Ustinov, Julia Kukushkina, William R. Betz> ;Langmuir. 2011 Jan 4
- HCA South Atlantic - Grand Strand Medical CenterMyrtle Beach, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: