Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2915 Missouri Ave
Shreveport, LA 71109Phone+1 318-364-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Lee, MD is a board certified pathologist in Shreveport, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, Texas, and Arkansas. He is affiliated with CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-Bossier and CHRISTUS Coushatta Health Care Center.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1983 - 1985
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1984 - 2016
- LA State Medical License 1983 - 2016
- AR State Medical License 1989 - 2016
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pediatric Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsThe Changing Landscape of Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Hyperparathyroidism: Highlights from the American College of Surgeons Panel, "What's New for the Surgeon Car...Shindo, M., Shindo, M., Lee, J. A., Lee, J. A., Lubitz, C. C., Lubitz, C. C., McCoy, K. L., McCoy, K. L., Orloff, L. A., Tufano, R. P., Tufano, R. P., Pasieka, J. L.> ;Journal of the American College of Surgeons.
- 20 citationsCongenital muscular dystrophy and epidermolysis bullosa simplexGad Kletter, Owen B. Evans, James Anthony Lee, Barbara Melvin, Anne B. Yates, Hans Georg Otto Bock> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1989 Jan 1
- CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-BossierShreveport, Louisiana
- Regional Medical Center of AcadianaLafayette, Louisiana
- Women's and Children's HospitalLafayette, Louisiana
- CHRISTUS Coushatta Health Care CenterCoushatta, Louisiana