Dr. Lehner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Childrens Plz
Dayton, OH 45404Phone+1 937-641-3010Fax+1 937-641-5003
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1975 - 1978
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- Mount Carmel Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1973 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsPediatric blunt abdominal aortic injuries: case report and review of the literature.Mary C. McCarthy, Steven W. Price, William K. Rundell, James T. Lehner, Linda M. Barney, Akpofure Peter Ekeh, Jonathan M. Saxe, Randy J. Woods, Mbaga S. Walusimbi> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2007 Dec 1
- 143 citationsFactors affecting hip fracture mortality.Stephen B. Sexson, James T. Lehner> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 1987 Jan 1
- Postural screening for scoliosis who and when to refer.Lehner, J. T.> ;Ohio Med. 1990 Jan
- Spine Surgeon Leader to Know: Dr. Choll Kim of Spine Institute of San DiegoFebruary 13th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: