Dr. Lloyd is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Simplifying the approach to classical low-flow low-gradient severe aortic stenosis: A renewed emphasis on the resting transthoracic echocardiogram.James W. Lloyd, Mackram F. Eleid> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 2021 Jun 15
- Ventricular asystole in the presence of a biventricular device.Roshan Karki, James W. Lloyd, Siva K. Mulpuru, Samuel J. Asirvatham, Christopher V. DeSimone> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2020 Aug 19
- Hemodynamics rounds: Hemodynamics of mitral valve interventionsJames W. Lloyd, Charanjit S. Rihal, Mackram F. Eleid> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2020 Feb 7
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: