Are you Dr. Longstaff?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOne Medical Center Drive
Biddeford, ME 04005Phone(207) 283-7600Fax(210) 536-2817
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Longstaff, MD is an occupational medicine physician in Biddeford, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and California. He is affiliated with Southern Maine Health Care - Biddeford Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan School of Public HealthResidency, Occupational Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- Southern Maine Health Care - Biddeford Medical CenterBiddeford, Maine